Monday, November 15, 2010

Hello there New to Blogging

Hello there I would like to start off by introducing my self. My name is Alexander and I am a man who has many interests and likes and also many dislikes as well. So to start you off. I am going to list a good chunk of my many interests down below.


Titanic, Cats, Aircraft, Computers. Researching, Lego, Star Wars and Science Fiction in general, Trains, ship wrecks,
Electronics, Model Building, Mechanics, World of Warcraft, Unreal Tournament, Earth and Beyond, Eve Online, 60's 70's 80's Some 90's and after turn of century Music I like as long as it is not Rap with various movie and game sound track scores, Swimming, Billiards Pool, Card Games, National Geographic, Bargain Hunting, HUMOR, Religion, Sound lover with 5.1 Active on my computer, Mechanics, Airsoft, Laser Tag, Paint ball, Knight Rider. and Wood Working.

No comments:

Post a Comment