Monday, November 15, 2010

I am thinking about starting one of two attractions!!!

No I don't have a job or a source of income and it is quite hard to find one right now but I am thinking about taking this really sour lemon and turning it in to some sweet and yummy lemonade by starting up an attraction. Ether option A. I start a Dedicated Titanic Museum in Utah which will feature some classes and restaurants and such. Or option B. I start up a full Year Round Haunted House in Utah Which I have narrowed it down to those two things. I am very knowledgeable in the RMS Titanic and I love to scare "the living day lights" out of people. Which is why I am considering opening one or both of these attractions. Any ideas on how to do this despite my current position ARE very much welcomed.

Thanks and hope to hear from you good people.

No comments:

Post a Comment